Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Finance Assistant Job, Colwyn Bay, North Wales
Colwyn bay £7.50 / Hour (+ holidays)
Finance Assistant Job, Colwyn Bay, North Wales - Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Wales
Have you ever considered kick starting your career within an office environment for a large public sector organisation?
As our client’s first tier preferred supplier, we have a fantastic opportunity for someone beginning their career in the finance industry, working with a great team to guide you in your development.
In the Finance Assistant Job you will be:
* Preparing budget reports and financial listings for schools and other managed budgets on a monthly basis
* Obtaining authorisation for, and processing of, internal journals
* Assisting the Finance team in investigating and responding to numerous and detailed queries regarding creditor payments, debtors/other income and expenditure made against school budgets
* Handling general administrative tasks to include filing, photocopying and scanning
To be considered for the Finance Assistant Job you must have:
* The ability to communicate in Welsh fluently (essential)
* The desire to want to work in a finance environment
* Sound knowledge of computerised financial systems and a range of IT skills to include spreadsheets and database preparation
* Previous finance experience within an office environment
* Knowledge of VAT regulations and Inland Revenue tax regulations
* Experience of complying with financial regulations within an organisation
This is a full time (37 hours per week) vacancy for a temporary period of 12 weeks. The hourly pay rate is £7.50 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.