Assistant Project Manager (Construction) - Caerphilly
12 month contract for an Assistant Project Manager (Construction)
- The client is a housing retention authority and is committed to achieve the Housing Quality Standard by 2019/20.
- The post will support the delivery of programme of works. There are 4 Assistant Project Manager roles and the duties associated are interchangeable. There are different delivery arrangements for the Programme and each Assistant Project Manager will be assigned to different parts of the delivery arrangements.
- Management of allocated contracts (including energy efficiency).
- Technical advice and support to relevant Project Manager.
- Management of contract information .
- Management of energy data for housing stock.
Experience of Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations
Knowledge of Health and Safety issues
Experience of contract and project management preferably in the Housing sector
Relevant Level technical qualification on the Credit and Qualifications Framework.
knowledge of contract management within the Housing sector or similar
Your expert recruitment consultant is Andrew Husselbee, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.