Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Nottingham (Contract) £9.36 - £11 / Hour
Support Worker - Nottingham
My Client based in the Nottinghamshire area is currently seeking a Support Worker for their Independent Living environment. This role will be initially for 3 months with a view to be made permanent, between 20 - 30 hours per week and hours may increase depending on business needs.
Please find below details of key tasks.
- To develop warm and trusting relationships with service users to encourage them to express their needs, views and concerns.
- To respect the service user's right to privacy and to ensure that their dignity is maintained at all times. To advise, encourage and support service users so as to maximise their self-care and independent living skills.
- To support service users in budgeting and managing their finances and to ensure that they are able to maximise their income by liaising with Welfare Rights/advice agencies.
- To advise and support service users in all aspects of managing their tenancy and maintaining the safety, hygiene and comfort of their home.
- To take appropriate action in the event of emergencies, ensuring that the Line Manager and the Service Manager or the Duty/On Call Manager is informed promptly.
- This role may have elements of personal care involved.
The person must have a current DBS.
If you could send your CV or call (Apply online only) for further information.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)