Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Somerset (Contract) £25 - £35 / Hour (Negotiable)
Planning Officer - Somerset
* Development Management Planner
* 3-6 months
* £25-£35/h based on experience
* Inside IR35 therefore working PAYE/ Umbrella
Throughout the duration of this contract the successful candidate will be required to work on a mix caseload of planning applications ranging from minor to major developments, my client needs someone who is very experienced and can churn out applications. The successful candidate needs to hit the ground running and work through applications in a timely manner.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Experience working within local authority Development Management Teams * Experience working on a mixed caseload of applications * Membership of RTPI * Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook * Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with engineering professionals and the like.
Working conditions / environment:
* Mainly office environment * Site visits if and when required * Communicating feedback to the general public
* 37 hours a week
* Monday to Friday
* Home working or flexible working availablePa
* A willingness to occasionally work outside of ‘normal’ office hours if required.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
* Apply directly online via the Matchtech website * Call Poppy Dugan directly on [Admin: Removed] * Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.