||Social Care Direct
I am recruiting for a Registered Care Home Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to lead a residential home as the home manager. The home cares for adults over the ages of 65 who require nursing and dementia care. The successfully appointed home manager must have a minimum of 1-2 years management experience within a similar environment.
You will need to have NVQ level 5 or equivalent management and leadership
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and Embrace policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
- Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
You will also:
- Ensuring adequate cover is available for sickness, absenteeism or holidays
- Meet recruitment needs
- Induction of new care workers into the caring role
- Organise accurate records on the system and work with the other departments to ensure all data is up to date and relevant.
- Preparation of reports as required.
Circa £34,000 dependent on experience additional company benefits
If the role is of interest please click apply or contact Veronica on [Admin: Removed] for more information.