Location- Watford (Spread across three sites) Term- Ongoing (Full Time) Shift pattern- Monday to Friday 8AM TO 4.30PM. Rate- £18-£22 per hour depending on experience and payment method
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager for a role in Watford, with experience of working within a healthcare setting.
Must be able to travel between three different sites.
- Responsible for the operational management of designated staff and services that include the full range of facilities services provided to the Trust estate; including Catering, Waste, Linen and Laundry, Domestic, Portering, Pest Control, etc.
- Assist the Head of Facilities in implementing strategic plans for the delivery of a facilities management service in accordance with the trust objectives.
- Negotiate with the Head of Facilities and manage service level agreements with external organisations agencies and providers.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within the organisation to ensure that the issues at the site level are addressed quickly and promptly and that confidence in the service is maintained.
- Manage the department proactively in order to meet the demands of the clinical services
- Maintain and develop policies for facilities and standard operational procedures, to be implemented Trust wide following relevant approval.
- Ensure that contract invoices are validated and managed effectively within the designated timescales and trust policy and tracked for timely payment
Please also include references for the process to be as smooth as possible.
Only candidates with previous experienced will be considered for these particular roles.
Please contact us ASAP if you are available for immediate consideration on (Apply online only)